Forventet release januar 2021.
From the main mechanic designer of the Frame Arms series, Takayuki Yanase, the first of the second generation of military warship-type Frame Arms with newly sculpted parts, Izumo, is born!
- Newly designed head, chest, shoulder, knees, and armor are recreated in a new sculpt.
- This model kit can completely transform from human-mode to warship-mode. A specialized drone can be docked on its characteristic armored deck.
- Joint parts specifically made for drones are included and can also be used with 3mm connecting joints or Mini Flying Bases.
- The parts for the "Machine Gun" have been modified to use 3mm connections.
- 3 mm joints are set on various parts throughout the model for customization options.
- The Camera Eye is recreated with clear parts.
- The multi-colored plastic of the kits will give the model a striking appearance simply by assembling the model.
- The kit includes upgraded "Frame Arms Hand Parts" that are easy to change out and can used to securely display the weapon parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the robot's frame. The Frame Architect is unassembled and made of polystyrene (PS).
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.